Deep in the heart of Texas...

Last weekend, my mother, sister and I went to Dallas, Texas for Dallas market. We decided to play the Hotwire game and see what kind of hotel we got. This is what we won!! A cute little boutique hotel by the Galleria mall. The hotel is called Le Méridien, and let's just say the pink pillow and gray couch melted my heart. What a cute hotel for a little get away in Dallas! Tip: Use Hotwire when you are not tied down, you get the best deals, and it's a fun game. It's like a box of chocolates, never know which one your gonna get.. ok I'll stop now.


Entry way.


Cute red chair.


Desk with angry looking man on the TV. This table had A LOT of bridal magazines covering it pretty fast.



The beds, and look at the cute curtains!



The end. I will be back.


No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity