One month and counting...

Today marks one month left till our wedding day!!!!!!! Just to celebrate the craziness in our life I wanted to post this picture of Tate and his wedding duties. While we were sealing the envelopes, and he insisted that licking was the best option...
After approximately 50 envelopes, his mouth and tongue started to stick together... his idea was crushed.

Good thing he gave up early! Look at the pretty pink envelopes all in a line ready to be shipped out.



I can't wait for one more month!! :)

2 comments:

Lisa Ernest said...

Lauren,
Your mom directed me to your site. I will now never get anything done. Anna (10) and I want to try Pioneer Woman cinnamon rolls tonight. I think I've gained 40 pounds just sitting here.
Love your site. Your Mom's cousin. Lisa

Bianca said...

So excited for you dear!!!!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity