Showered with Blessings...

I had my two wedding showers recently, and man was I blessed! So many friends and family attended and they just made me realize how many people have touched my life.

Best friends from college Kerri and Lauren, with her new precious baby girl Olivia.


Natalie and little Harper, Gloria, Lindsey (best friend from highschool and Harpers mommy) and Leslie


Mommy and I, sorry it's a little blurry.


My dear friend, Mrs. Hopper and me. She was my sunday school teacher growing up.


Sasha gave me a "Mrs. Johnson" apron, and I LOVE it. Can't wait to wear..


Amber, me and Shannon, my friends from Southern Hills.


The planner and design extraordinaire, Sasha. If you ever question something, ask Sasha. Great advice.


My new family, who I adore... Aunt Sherri, Sister-in-law Kaelee, and Mother-in-law Kristi


Mom and the shower host Anna! Standing in front of the cute "J" door wreath.


The groom showed up! Tate proudly wearing our LJT logo.


All the wonderful Perry ladies! They threw us a wonderful shower at Tate's church in Perry. Thank you ladies!


Thank you to all my wonderful friends and family for your gifts and presence in our life! We love sharing this special time with you.



No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity