DYK? - Do you know... Emerson Made?

Welcome to my new series called DYK? Do ya know.... Sometimes you find someone or something neat, and wonder if everyone else loves it as much as you do. Today my love is Emerson Made. Started by the cutest couple who left the big apple and traded in for a quaint farm with ducks. If you haven't seen them, you will now want to be them. My sister introduced me to Emerson a while back, but ever since then they have evolved and become even more refreshing.

They create the cutest clothes with a simple take on classic color. Here are a few of my favorite looks.

Love bows. 

And pleats. 

Everyone needs a classic dress like this. 

Need these shorts for spring, a must. 

Probably my favorite photo of theirs. Love the "big Poppy". 

These bell jeans are to-die-for.

All images via Emerson Made

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love emerson made! I think it's cute that they do their own modeling too!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity