Pom-pom balls and tents...

As you probably have already seen the May/June issue of Lonny is live.  Below are a few of my favorite photos. All images via the latest issue of Lonny.

I love this outdoor style. A striped cabana is so classic. A brown and white version instead of black is the new twist. 


Amazing inspiration wall for their office. The oversize lamps are a touch of Jonathan Alder and slightly fabulous. 


The striped wall with red Patagonia mirror was a grand concept. Props. 


I love mixing old traditional and new style. 


See... it is ok to have a cement dog


First of all, that mirror. Second of all the curtains... 



Wall color is so intriguing. 


I end this post with my favorite photo.

Three-ish words... pom-pom balls. 


 That's all, have an exquisite day. 

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity