Birch Box: April

Yes, I know it's May. And yes, it's been about a month since I got this. 
 Well, that's about how I excited I was when I read this.
 I mean, I'm all for "going green" and all... but I have three stipulations.

1. It has to be cute.
2. It has to be a good deal.
3. It has to work.
When I got this month's box, I guess the "green" items made me say whippee, with a little w. Not the usual Capital W. Anyway, for being a box full of natural things, it was pretty good. And, I did like some of the packaging.
My favorite? "dirt" the body scrub. The full size lip stick/gloss, is good too. Let's just say, I'm ready for May's box. It's teamed up with Gossip Girl - more my style.

2 comments:

Bianca said...

Hahaha! Let me know if you ever need me to take some natural things offs your hands ;) But a box that teams up with Gossip Girl does sound pretty dang fun!

JanandJill.com said...

Haha, I totally agree. I've never tried BirchBox but I don't think I'd be jumping for joy on this one, hehe. I like gossip girl too so I can't wait to see what May's will look like and the part with the "little w" is really funny.

xoDale
http://www.savvyspice.com/

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity