Birch Box: May

Hello Upper Mid-Westerners, Gossip Girl here, reporting on the Birch Box sent via snail mail to L. 
L was excited to finally receive the box, with a card that explained all the items needed for a High-Society Chic Sunday brunch. (say that three times fast)
While the items are small, they are still great. Maybe they will conceal lines, update nails and poof hair?  Only time will tell. BB sent over gold gilded nail polish, awesome eye renewal balm, Dr. Jart water-fuse BB tinted cream, Ojon Volumizing shampoo, and a GG themed stationary card. 
Word on the street is that L might even wear the tinted moisturizer to her Hot Yoga class today. An Upper East-side Wichita Midwesterner would never be caught in public without a little coverage on. 

I've also heard she loves the eye cream and wears it day and night to conceal the fine lines from late night studying. Everyone knows she's starting to get crows feet but won't admit it. 
That's all for now. Stay tuned to see if L really likes the box sent by BB. You know she's a hard one to impress.

You know you love me...
XOXO,
Gossip Girl

Birch Box is a $10 monthly box service of a pink little box comes in the mail with beauty surprises! It's very fun, and I think worth the $10 for the products you get. If you want to start getting them, you can sign up here!

3 comments:

Bailey Anne said...

My GG BirchBox prepared me for a stay in the Hamptons! I got a great SUGAR lip balm with a rose tint. Love it!

XOXO,

B

Bailey Anne said...

My GG Birch Box prepared me for a stay in the Hamptons! I got a SUGAR lip balm with a rose tint. Love it!

XOXO,

B

Z said...

Haha love the way you wrote this post as GG, very cute!
xx
when-the-dog-bites.blogspot.ca

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity