My week according to the phone.

I got really patriotic in the house. And, it's staying... all the way until Labor Day, maybe after. 
Hubbs and I went boating with some friends, and let's just say at one point there were 15 people doing the "Call Me Maybe" dance on two rockin boats. And we wore our twin hats. I bought mine first, just sayin. 
 I made myself Cake Batter Truffles, because I could. It's my birthday month, so that gives me the full go-ahead on eating them for breakfast. 
Oh, and I painted my bathroom green. Palm Beach Chic green if you were wondering. Details coming soon.

Follow me on Instigram to see what else I'm up to. @ThreePinkDots

9 comments:

Southern Styled Flair by Brandi said...

Great pictures!

Sasha from "House Dressing Style" said...

I can't wait to see the GREEN!
X
Sasha

Anonymous said...

it's my birthday today and i just justified eating ice cream for breakfast because it's my special day!

Stephanie said...

Fun green color! Cannot wait to see. Love the mantle

Bianca said...

ummmm you and the hubs are so cute I can hardly stand it!

Anonymous said...

cake batter truffles??? I don't even think I could wait to bake them. They look so yummy!!!!

Amelia said...

I LOVE that green!! Can't wait to see the bathroom!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Can't wait to see that bathroom! I'm dying over that green!

Amy Jane said...

You need to post the recipe for the cake batter truffles! They look delicious!!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity