The countdown begins...

On your mark, get set, go! Guess what?  We are now 5 months until the wedding. Even if I don't have it written down in every planner and on my phone calendar, don't worry the Knot.com sends me an email telling me all the things that are over-due on my checklist. To celebrate this wonderful day I will share a couple artsy-fartsy photos I took of Tate with my new camera. I really like them, I might even frame one. Speaking of checklists, what's on yours? I happen to love checklists. Share your to-dos with me!



I love his manly hands in this one... yum!



I'd like to title this one 'Denim & Diamonds', believe it or not, there is a two-stepping club here named that...



There's just something about a man holding a dainty ring, I just love it!

1 comment:

Beth said...

How sweet...how romantic...just like you and Tate.

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity