Ready, Set, Action...



The day has come... I finally realized my wedding is over when the DVD arrives in the mail. We turned off all the lights in the house, turned up the volume and pretended we were back in August once again... Lauren and Jared with Carpe Diem Videography did the most amazing job, and we are in LOVE with our video. Thanks to the team for capturing memories we couldn't ever forget! Below is the link to the video, enjoy! And if you are anything like us, get the kleenex out.

Photos to come! - I promise!

Lauren + Tate Wedding Video

3 comments:

Mom said...

Just to live this special day again was an absolute dream. I laughed and cried as I remembered each moment. I love you and Tate so very, very much.
All my love, Mom

Carla Bingenheimer said...

Well I definitely cried through the whole video! THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! So a wonderful video! Congrats! You were such a beautiful bride and it looked to be a fabulous day! Carla

Nicole Doyle said...

OMG Lauren I got teary eyed too! You looked so beautiful and you and Tate just look perfect together =) Soooo happy for you pretty girl!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity