Flea market FIND$...

The other weekend the hubbs and I attended the Wichita, Kansas Flea Market. The market is composed of more than 200 vendors, gardeners, and eclectic vintage collectors. Everything from antiques to different plants, to somehow strangely enough boxed food? The Flea Market only shows it's dusty face once a month... on a Sunday. Seems like more of a Saturday thing to me, but whatev. Anyway, we found a few fun things.

My favorite find would have to be these cute little Asian figurines. They will be placed on my bookshelf in my new office, and I will enjoy their little quirky happiness.


Then we also found more of our collection for vintage Bourbon bottles. They used to come in these really neat decorated porcelain bottles. I will show you the ones we have collected someday soon. We found the Churchill Downs one from May 1875. Here's the front...


And here's the back! 

1 comment:

Coffeetalk said...

Love the wichita flea market. I go every month(or every month that they have it)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity