The new Trad is very Rad...

The new Tradhome, a mix of Lonny and Traditional Home. = Genius.  Here are a few of my favs. The mag is filled with inspiration, and here are a few I have tagged. 

Love the map as a focal point. 


This insert explains some of the inspiration from Dorothy Draper and her awesome valences. 


Pretty entry.


Have been looking for these curtains for my porch. 


Beautiful and masculine room. I love the brown and white trim. 


What a serene living room...



Oversized Houndstooth in outdoor seating, why not? 


This reminds me of my tu-tu wedding cake table. Adore.


Thinking about using this as an inspiration piece for one of my new clients....


This reminds me of my living room. 

a
All images via Tradhome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love these photos! thanks for the inspiration lauren!! gorgeous!!

kristen spear

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity