One lip, Tulips!

Spring has sprung here at the Johnson household... Tulips are popping up, Hosta are amazingly coming back (I thought I killed them) and everything is turning green again! 



This year I wanted to do Pink and Yellow roses. This is the Pink for the Cure rose. 


I love the color of the pink with the orange pansies below. 



These are the beautiful Easter eggs my mom made...  she's wonderful. 


 Bunny, and no it's not made of chocolate. That would hurt to bite into this one. 


Sometimes a Mason jar makes the perfect flower container.


These red Tulips are fun, they have a little fringy-lace on the top. 


I love these yellow Tulips, they are called Palm Springs. 


Hope you are having a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Kaylyn said...

So jealous of your flowers. We really need to do some gardening at our house...our yard is slightly terrifying right now. Our neighbors probably looove us. :-)

Lauren Johnson said...

Oh I'm sure you can whip it into shape in no time! It's not too late to plant, seasonals go in the ground around May 1st! :)

Let's do a makeover... it would be fun! Send me a photo of your before!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity