DYK: K.F.D. Designs?

We're back with another addition of 'Do Ya Know?' showcasing Kristen F. Designs

Kristen has a darling business of decorative painting and is located in Atlanta, Georgia. I stumbled upon her blog and thought this was a fun one to know about. 

OK - I know... we are a long time away from a little bambino, but when the time comes for a little pipsqueak, this nursery is so cute. The greek key trim on the bedding? I die. Kristen added the stencil painting on the walls for a wallpaper look, but it's just fun paint! 




This is Kristen's personal living room, and I love the painting she did above the couch. The color of paint she chose for the walls is also fantabulous. 


Source: K.F.D. Designs 

5 comments:

Bianca said...

I am loving those stencil painted walls!

Retro Restyling said...

Kristen is sooo talented! I've been following her for about a year now and she never ceases to amaze!

Lauren Johnson said...

I agree! Thanks for stopping by, your furniture refinishes are amazing! I love repurposing old furniture for new design.

Kristen said...

thank you so muuuuuch!!! your blog is so cute!!! :)

Lauren Johnson said...

Thanks Kristen!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity