Today is a happy Monday, it's my sister's birthday! What a wonderful gal she is. Here are just five reasons why I love her, and you should too:
1. She's is a lot smarter than me, and helps me sharpen my crayon...
which isn't the brightest.
2. She's an amazing Christian woman.
3. She just got married, is a wonderful wife, and will be top mom one day :)
(below is a pic of my wedding where she caught the bouquet! - She really was next!)
4. She has a really fun blog. If you haven't read it, check it out y'all.
5. She inspires me to be a better baker. There is a reason why she is now Mrs. Baker. One bite of her cupcakes and you know why.
And... I will always look up to her, even though I'm taller (hehe) OK maybe by only 1/4 of an inch.
Meet Mr. Baker, her new hubby!
Happy Birthday Sis, love you!
In other news: Matt proposed to Mindy this weekend, congrats guys!!