Happy Sarah day!

Today is a happy Monday, it's my sister's birthday! What a wonderful gal she is. Here are just five reasons why I love her, and you should too: 

1. She's is a lot smarter than me, and helps me sharpen my crayon...
which isn't the brightest. 


2. She's an amazing Christian woman. 


3. She just got married, is a wonderful wife, and will be top mom one day :)
(below is a pic of my wedding where she caught the bouquet! - She really was next!) 


4. She has a really fun blog. If you haven't read it, check it out y'all


5. She inspires me to be a better baker. There is a reason why she is now Mrs. Baker. One bite of her cupcakes and you know why.  


And... I will always look up to her, even though I'm taller (hehe) OK maybe by only 1/4 of an inch. 


Meet Mr. Baker, her new hubby! 


Happy Birthday Sis, love you! 


In other news: Matt proposed to Mindy this weekend, congrats guys!! 


No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity