Custom Fabric link...

Thanks to Martha Stewart, I now know about this amazing fabric website. Here on Spoonflower, you can upload your own design, work with them and they will create a custom fabric for you! Order it in linen, upholstery, cotton quilting weight, etc!

You can also purchase other fabrics that people have created, and if they purchase ones you create, you earn a commission! Isn't that fabulous?! The prices are good too.

Here are a few of the already created fabrics I am contemplating on ordering. I think I soon will be ordering these for clients who need a custom fabric, perfect!

This one I will be ordering. I love the whimsical Ellies in it... and their umbrellas! Maybe for my office.. I would really love it in wallpaper for a bathroom. Choices, choices...



This one I need for my bedroom.




Love this one, the hint of orange is darling!


This would be so cute as a bumper pad in a yellow and gray bebe room.



Check it out y'all. Let me know if you create any fabrics! 

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity