Holiday Tables: Tartan Chic Christmas Part One

This year was the first for Lauren Johnson Interiors to showcase in Holiday Tables. My theme was a "Tartan Chic Christmas" with hints of equestrian and glamour. It was so fun to do the event, and I have so many photos to show y'all. Part one, here we go...
Here's how it all began: 
Sorry for the Pom Girl pose. I guess you can take the girl out of the highschool, but you can't take the highschool out of the girl :) The sign says Lauren Johnson Interiors...
My handy man, hanging the mirror...
Ralph Lauren was placed at the head of the table of course. 

 Lantern hanging above the table for drama.



Bulldogs go nicely with Tartan plaid.
Would you like a glass of champagne?



Nate Berkus was also invited... duh.
Oh deer.
Here's the whole buffet behind the table. There are close-ups and detail on this tomorrow.


Stay tuned for part two tomorrow... hope you like! 

13 comments:

Bianca said...

So many wonderful details!!! I can't wait for part two :)

Michelle said...

LAUREN! It looks amazing!!! Totally impressed! Can I have Christmas dinner with you?

Unknown said...

Fabulous!! Just fabulous!

Lauren Johnson said...

Thanks B! It was so fun to have you there too!

Lauren Johnson said...

Thanks Michelle! You are too sweet! Of course you can come to dinner, I will just have to kick Oprah off the list.

Lauren Johnson said...

Thanks Emily!! Such a blast!

Sarah Baker said...

Sister! I need you to come to Shreveport and decorate my 1947 cottage. I would like everything you've done here. Please and thank you.

Sasha said...

I would also like to come to tartan chic Christmas!
Who can you boot off the list? I will be bringing
a U-Haul to steal all of the goodies pictured!

Diane said...

Love it! Wouldn't have expected anything less....unfortunately I didn't make it to Tables - but we both know I don't need any more ideas!

Outstanding job!

Di

Lauren Johnson said...

Thanks so much y'all! Sarah - yes I will be down to decorate on Thursday, oh wait I will be in Tulsa, let's regroup on Christmas Decorations.

Sasha - Of course you can come! I guess we can knock off Frank Sinatra, he wasn't going to show up anyway ;)

Thanks Di Di! Yes - you are idea'd out. No more for you!

Chic Coles said...

Wow what a great job.We are so impressed. Have a great weekend.

Sweat Is My Sanity said...

Gorgeous....can't compete with that. :) But I can copy it...j/k kinda sorta. :) Jessica

runningtobeskinny.com

vignette design said...

Are you kidding me? This is fantastic! I saw this on Pinterest earlier, and here you are! You did a wonderful job. The tartan details make my heart sing! Love the menu. Love the runner, love it all. I have a lot of the same chargers, and dishes.

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity