Designer Spotlight: Suzanne Kasler

I saw these photos of Suzanne Kasler's Interior Design and I was instantly swept into a calm, serene, and beautiful place. Being a designer that has been featured in millions of decor magazines, her work is already highly praised. 

I love the colors she used here and the art.  Quite possibly my favorite accent piece here is the light above the art. Imagine the art without it. It's like not having a frame, it changes the whole look. For one of my clients we just added a light above their artwork and it now looks like a museum gallery, just stunning. 
 This runner going up the stairs is fabulous.

Photos via Suzanne Kasler

That's just a itsy-bitsy sample of the beautiful work she does. Check out her website for more ooohing and awwing.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity