What's in her bag? Danielle Oakey Interiors

Today I have the lovely, the talented, Interior Designer, Danielle from Danielle Oakey Interiors the fabulous blog. If you aren't a daily reader, which I'm sure most of you are.... you must check out her blog and photos and interior design inspiration. 


I don't like to spend money on accessories or brand name make-up. I rock $10.00 Old Navy sunglasses, NYC lip gloss, and a target wallet! I love to switch things up regularly, and this way I never feel guilty doing so! I also always carry around a notebook and a tape measure, you never know when you will need to measure a piece of furniture :)

1. Target Wallet
2. Old Navy Sunglasses
4. Photo booth pictures 
5. iPhone (Claire Bella case)
8. Tape Measure



Thanks Danielle for stopping by! Everyone else, take time to check out her blog!

2 comments:

Coffeetalk said...

Love the "realness" of cheap everyday products. also love Target dollar bins notebooks. i buy so many but hardly ever use one up. right now they have the cutest ones with coral and other nautical items on them.

Sarah Dorsey said...

I always carry a mini tape measure on my key chain, it comes in handy so much! Love Target - they have the best products at great prices!

Sarah
http://sarahmdorseydesigns.blogspot.com/

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity