Through the pin hole.

Here's another little snapshot of my week in review...

I schlepped some fabric around in my car... 
 Dropped off beautiful black lacquer chairs at the upholsterer...
 Got really excited when my June Birch Box came in the mail...
 Picked up clients darling bumper pads for nursery...
Took a Father's Day outing to the Hangar for a fun lunch while watching the planes fly in...
 Found two fun french chairs that are begging to be re-done, anyone need?
 Also found two really neat convex butler's mirrors. One big and one small...

and bought Vintage Mexican Folk Art wooden panels for client dining room art... 

That's all folks! What a fun weekend we had with both families who came to visit, such a wonderful Father's Day. 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, you must have some guns after all that! ;-) Those wooden panels are glorious!!

flower de lis said...

started reading your blog a while back, but never commented! love your style! I too would love to go back and take some interior design classes...still trying to find my passion after getting my degree, you have inspired me!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity