Turks & Caicos: Part One

Take me back. I miss you. 
This spring, my family and I were so blessed to take a trip to Turks & Caicos. We stayed at this darling beach front villa, a few feet from the sand, yet you could swim in the eternity pool if you didn't want to get "sandy".  Ahhhhh, the life.
Take a dip in the outdoor shower if you want.
And, check out the ceiling of the main living room. Is this not insane?!

The sweet lady that owned this house used to live here with her family and grew up with the boys running around in the sand out front. She now stores all of her wonderful works of art on the walls. One might call it "eclectic"... I call them all beautiful.
I was particularly found of the dresser in my room. If the flight weren't so long, I would have offered to purchase.
Check out some of the art around the room...
I really like this guy.


And.... could this not be a more perfect bathroom?! The shower viewed out the window to the tropical lush. 
I loved all the tile... and the monograms.


In front of the villa, beautiful huge spiraling stair cases... I just wish it were Prom.
And a cute little gardener to boot! He took care of the plants and towels. Not a bad gig if you ask me.

This week I'm recapping, and wishing I were still in Turks. That was the house, tomorrow... Parasailing and The Conch Shak.

1 comment:

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling said...

Pretty jealous of these pics! I need a tropical vacay stat!! Looks amazing!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity