Birchbox: March

Long time no see the Birchbox... I haven't stopped getting them, I haven't stopped enjoying them... I just haven't posted anything about it lately. I thought March was a good time to jump on the band wagon. It makes me happy when people tell me they got their first box, it's like I introduced them to something new and fun! 
Here's what came in the box this month and my review: 

Jouer Matte Moisture Tint - I've received the Jouer Lumizer before, and it's great... but this is even better. It's like a BB Cream, and the best part is that it's matte. Today I wore it all over like foundation, with a little powder and it was a perfect light summer face cover! Full size $38. 

Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator - They claim, "Renewed, decongested skin without any redness." Full size $34. The beads are so small, and the formula is great... could be a good skincare to try out. 

Kérastase Masque Chroma Riche Treat - This is the stuff. If you want good hair care, and you have the money... it's the best. I haven't bought this yet, because its $61, for the full size tub... but one day Kerestase, one day. If you want a hair treatment that will impress you for days, this is it. For all you Bachelor lovers, this is what Michelle Money uses... and you can tell. Girlz got locks. 

Color Club Fiesta Collection - Nail polish! I'm never mad when I get polish. Full size $8. 

Ghiradelli Milk & Caramel Squares - Well... this was pretty much gone after the photo. Review = pretty darn good. 

***If you don't know what Birchbox is, it's a monthly $10 subscription where you get deluxe samples, sometimes even full sized products. Check it out y'all, and let me know what you think.  

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity