I adore, adore...

Well... great, another e-magazine I'm addicted to. Does anyone else wish they could order Lonny, Matchbook, etc. in the real version? Sometimes I just like to feel the pages... and rip them out for my inspiration board. 

Anyway, Adore Home recently published their Oct/Nov issue, and yep I adored it. 

Here are my fav images... let's chat about them shall we? 


I'm not sure what this icy fruity thing is, but I like it. I also like the mix of the gold and chrome plates. I happen to think using this fabric as a runner for this tablescape idea would be fabulous. 


Pretty chalkboard art idea. All you need is a gold gilded frame or mirror! 


This space reminds me of my bestie Kerrie. She loves black and white stripes... and vintage. and gold.


I have a few chairs that I need to recover like this where the back fabric makes a debut. I have always wanted to do something fun on the back, it's just another opportunity for silent drama! 


A bar cart is a must in a home. a gold bar cart is even better. 


In my clients next home, (yes he just moved in and we are already talking next home) will be a Mad Men styled house. I decided this for him. He will have this couch. No questions asked. 


Here is a better picture of it. Can't you see it with some amazing rich eggplant and black pillows?
 This bedroom is just fab. I love me some yellow, navy and white. 


I also adore a sophisticated chair in a library. Everyone needs one to read a book. I think I would read Jane Austin in this chair. Or, old Domino mag, whatever. 

all images via

Thanks for playing 'read pretty much the whole magazine with me'. I'm sure we can reconvene when the next issue comes out in December. Can I get a little holiday decor? 

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity